Deze tekst is in het Engels, maar no worries: solliciteren mag gewoon in het Nederlands.
Interning at TWTG R&D – Marketing / Communications
Picture yourself in an office with a view and think of working in a technical environment in which engineers work on IoT-products that reduce operational industrial costs for client A or deliver amazing strategic advantages for client B? And also receiving a lot of international press coverage, organizing thought leadership events, a company that grows tremendously fast and so much more. Together with a roster of clients varying from Eneco to KPMG. Can you see yourself getting used to this picture already?
Good. Because we are looking for the best intern there is. Applying is easy, but feel free to add as much as information you think is relevant with your application.
Please mind: You can write your thesis at TWTG, but be aware you will have to do some work next to it.
You, the Marketing / Communications Intern
You, as Marketing / Communications Intern, will support the marketing and communications activities of TWTG. This includes the preparation of corporate events, (international) trade shows, writing & creating content, but you will also have room to work on your own assignment. Examples of these could be researching and developing a strategy for owned TWTG media (such as website, social platforms, etc.), researching how senior technical (future) employees can be reached or how mass communication tools can help TWTG grow. Or think of your own assignment: you are in charge of this part.
If you love event management, that currently works in your favor for this position.
What you say you do – at a party
“I’m interning at this technology company that ideate / create IoT-products and they don’t even ask me to get coffee every 5 minutes!”
What we offer
- Internship compensation;
- Informal, fun working atmosphere in Capelle a/d IJssel (with awesome riverside views!);
- Great complementary lunch with the team;
- Countless way to develop yourself;
- Amazing TWTG team-events.
What we’re looking for
- Studying in commercial field; such as Marketing Management or Communications (HBO / WO);
- Understanding of some basic forces in and around B2B-technology;
- Knowing your way around basic photo editing and copywriting works in your favor;
- You write really good in English, but geen zorgen we doen ook gewoon aan Nederlands;
- If you want to write a thesis: blow us away with your plans;
- Willing to go nose deep into event management.
How to apply?
Simply by filling in the form below (fastest way possible). If you are allergic to forms or want to attach your CV, a letter, have a cool e-mail template you desire to use or something else – e-mail us at jobs[at]twtg.io !