Lees je liever in het Nederlands? Klik mij!
About TWTG Research & Development
We specialize in smart embedded electronics (I-IoT). We’ve created everything from tag to tag ranging solution to an energy harvesting circuit that’s ideal for connected hardware.
We don’t believe in building everything at once – so we’ve hacked the software prototype development process (the same one that NASA uses), tweaking it slightly for our hardware projects. Why? Because an iterative, trial-and-error approach works best for us. It allows us to create minimum viable products in a short period of time and incrementally improve live prototypes following user feedback.
Be ready to enroll in a team that consists of embedded engineers, industrial designers, and software developers. Together, we turn the coolest projects into reality for large roster of AAA-clients and our own start-ups that use all new types of technology such as The Things Network and Tryst Energy. Next to that, we pay special attention in maintaining our culture of learning new stuff everyday, being and staying ahead of the curve and challenging each other in a supportive atmosphere.
You, the Embedded Hardware Engineer
You, the Embedded Hardware Engineer, will create the design of the hardware circuits in our products. You iterate your design upon sketches and brainstorming with your team. You will build a prototype in no-time (rapid prototyping), troubleshoot that first board design and design boards ready for small scale production. Finally, you are deeply invested in optimizing the design, tweaking the analog circuit and creating a final product.
Or in short: bringing the hardware alive!
Working on multiple challenging projects
Working at TWTG isn’t working on 1 single project for months, but you will be working on challenging projects in different fields every week. You could be deeply invested in logistics in the first part of the week, to support your colleagues with their challenges to implement that next generation of connectivity standards. Every day is truly different.
What you say you do – at a party
“I create things that connect to the internet from scratch. – And no, I will not fix your computer.”
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- Responsibility and alternation;
- Informal, fun working atmosphere in Rotterdam;
- Working multidisciplinary in-house;
- Working on high diversity of projects;
- Great lunch with the team;
- Countless way to develop yourself as a professional.
- Amazing TWTG events.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in the engineering-field;
- Knows embedded hardware, but you’re also familiar with the embedded software;
- Loves to design and analyse analog circuitry and subsystems;
- Create and execute test plans to ensure circuit & system robustness;
- Has experience in design for manufacturing and compliance testing;
- Can autonomously perform circuit design including: requirements interpretation, schema design, debugging and integration;
- Iterative design is something that’s made for you;
- Knows your way around Altium;
- You speak sufficient English, but geen zorgen we spreken ook gewoon Nederlands;
- Our preference is for full-time occupancy.
How to apply?
Simply by filling in the form below (fastest way possible). If you are allergic to forms or want to attach your CV, a letter, have a cool e-mail template you desire to use or something else – e-mail us at jobs[at]twtg.io !