Deze tekst is in het Engels, maar no worries: solliciteren mag gewoon in het Nederlands.
About TWTG Research & Development
We specialize in smart embedded electronics (I-IoT). We’ve created everything from tag to tag ranging solution to an energy harvesting circuit that’s ideal for connected hardware.
We don’t believe in building everything at once – so we’ve hacked the software prototype development process (the same one that NASA uses), tweaking it slightly for our hardware projects. Why? Because an iterative, trial-and-error approach works best for us. It allows us to create minimum viable products in a short period of time and incrementally improve live prototypes following user feedback.
Be ready to enroll in a team that consists of embedded engineers, industrial designers, and software developers. Together, we turn the coolest projects into reality for large roster of AAA-clients and our own start-ups that use all new types of technology such as The Things Network and Tryst Energy. Next to that, we pay special attention in maintaining our culture of learning new stuff everyday, being and staying ahead of the curve and challenging each other in a supportive atmosphere.
What we offer
- A position starting in February or September (very limited availability!);
- Internship compensation;
- Informal, fun working atmosphere with multi-disciplinary colleagues;
- Great complementary lunch with the team;
- Countless way to develop yourself and to do your project your way;
- Amazing TWTG team-events.
What we’re looking for
- You’re studying in a relevant field; such as Electrical Engineering (Elektrotechniek) on HBO or WO-level;
- You work pragmatically;
- Making a prototype is no problem for you;
- You always know the latest there is to know in your field;
- You write really good in English, but geen zorgen we doen ook gewoon aan Nederlands;
- If you want to do a graduation internship (thesis): you need to blow us away with your plans – convince us!
How to apply?
Simply by filling in the form below (fastest way possible). If you are allergic to forms or want to attach your CV, a letter, have a cool e-mail template you desire to use or something else – e-mail us at jobs[at]twtg.io !